Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Frog of the Day

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear AB, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a good one!

Got to watch Amazing Race last night. I'd like to go to a lot of the destinations but not at that pace! I couldn't find anything else on so I switched over to watch some of the Oscars. All in all, it was a very early night going to bed and working on a soduko.

This frog item is a Birthday Card from Ambassador Cards, which is a division of Hallmark. The frog is holding a pin that when you open up the card you find he has popped the balloon. The card opens up and out to about twice it's size and says "Have A Blast." I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004