Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Frog of the Day

I feel like I'm not awake yet this morning. The Frog Wrangler has to be taken out in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards. So today is definitely nap day! I couldn't eat breakfast this morning, I turned on the news and saw all those rats running around that Taco Bell/Kentucky Fried Chicken place in New York City. That was enough to kill the appetite. It makes you wonder what goes on in your local fast food joint, doesn't it.

This frog collectible is from Lenox and is called Kermit's Bouquet of Cheer. The bouquet of flowers could be personalized with a birthstone, so this one has opals for October. The certificate of authenticity is located behind it. It is "...crafted of ivory fine china, painted by hand, accented with 24 karat gold..." according to the certificate. I received this last week so dates to 2007. This was advertised in a Sunday circular in the newspaper about a month ago. This can also be purchased, along with quite a few other frog items, from www.lenox.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004