Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Frog of the Day

So I'm beginning to wonder if I should start looking into nursing homes! Yesterday I started making breakfast - putting the bacon in the pan, mixing up the pancakes, turning the bacon, making some hot chocolate, turning the bacon, getting the plate, butter, syrup ready to go. And as I was again turning the bacon I thought gee, it really isn't cooking very fast. It was at that time I realized that I had not turned on the burner. Now what makes this so bad is that I actually turned the bacon a couple of times before I realized it! Today I made French Toast.........

This frog item is a birthday card from Expressions by Hallmark and is entitled A Birthday Fable. The fable goes as such: Two men your age were walking when they saw a frog. "Kiss Me," said the frog, "and I will turn into a beautiful princess, and I will do anything you want!" One of the men picked up the frog and put her in his pocket. "Didn't you hear what she said?" cried the other. "She'll turn into a beautiful princess and do anything you want!! Go ahead! Kiss her!!" "Naaa" said the first man......"At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog."

Cute, eh? I received this from a friend in 1999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004