Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Pot Hanger
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm beginning to lose faith in the show Lost. They said three of the biggest questions were going to be answered last night - must be my three questions are different from everyone else. The Frog Wrangler and I were up bright and early at 6 o'clock this morning but when she went back to bed I thought that was a spendid idea, so now it's a late start to the morning. We're going to get out and enjoy this 50 plus degree weather today because it's supposed to change again come this weekend.

This frog item is a ceramic frog pot hanger. It does have a copyright stamp on the inside on it's tummy but I cannot make it out for sure, but I believe it says "Selzi." It is dated to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004