Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Sun Catcher
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
A good morning this morning - my headache has let up. I never get headaches and I've had one for the last 3 or 4 days. Too much watching the news for sure. The weather is warming up nicely and this morning I heard the cardinals calling to one another. I look forward to watching them play in the hibiscus hedge and I'm hoping that there will be a couple more of them this year after seeing little baby ones last year.

This frog item is a frog sun catcher that was made for me. I love these little items that people make and send along. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004