Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hans - Frog Chalkboard
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The weather has warmed up nicely and all traces of the snow are gone. We're supposed to hit the high 50's today. Crazy weather, but I'm glad it's heading in the right direction! Nothing exciting planned for the day - I guess the Frog Wrangler and I will just go with the flow today.

This frog item is a child's chalkboard from Hans. It comes with a couple pieces of chalk and small eraser. It dates to 1990. A cute little item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004