Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Frog of the Day


Sprogz - Millennium Hopper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The start of another week. Things are supposed to warm up today, thank goodness! We're looking for a high of 54 degrees. I let the Frog Wrangler play out in the snow all she wanted this morning because this afternoon it will be gone. It'll be back to mucking around in the mud! Well I didn't make Mardi Gras this year (not like I was trying, or anything) so I let this Sprogz go in my place. Looks like he had a lot of fun.......

This frog collectible is from Holland Studio and is part of their Sprogz line. This is called Millennium Hopper and is number SG0400. It dates to 1999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004