Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler and I are in the midst of hibernation! Another cold morning - mid-teens with a wind chill around zero. It was a good morning for pancakes, sausage, and a hot cup of cocoa. Things outside are way to icy, so I didn't make the spaghetti lunch yesterday. It was a fund raiser for the very first student from this area to be accepted into the Student Ambassador Program. The town is coming together to fund his trip - he'll spend the summer in Alaska among the native tribes there.

This frog collectible is from Dennis East and is a ceramic Bullfrog, sized medium. It is style number 41902. I received this on Valentine's Day from my mom - Thanks Mom! So it dates to 2007. It states on the packaging that it can be used as an outside garden decor - but my frogs hand out inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004