Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Frog of the Day


Fanciful Frogs - Frog Magnet
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm running late this morning - what with the New Year starting and it being the year of the pig, I was going overtime frying up bacon and sausage. Just kidding. With the accumulation of a couple more inches of snow I decided I wouldn't be going anywhere today and so went back to bed and slept in. The Frog Wrangler was in full agreement with that decision. I was really looking forward to going to a spaghetti lunch today too.

This frog collectible is from my favorite company - Westland Giftware. It is part of their recent Fanciful Frogs line and is a magnet and comes with a card. The card says:
"To My Special Friend
This happy little frog
is hopping your way
to bring you sunshine, smiles,
and some fun to your day.
Thanks for all the happiness."
This frog dates to 2006. Much of the Fanciful Frogs line has been retired, but pieces are still readily found on the internet. However, from experience, they won't be available for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004