Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Frog of the Day


Stone Critters - Mr. Bullfrog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The computer lines are moving so slow today - they must be frozen. It gave me time to eat the last Hershey's chocolate mint stick. What is it with candy now going to the sticks. I bought some this last week because I had a coupon. Can I say, don't bother! You get six sticks that if you put all of them together wouldn't equal a fun size candy bar! Next time I'm getting one of those giant sized bars, which are also cheaper.

This frog collectible is from United Design and is part of their Stone Critters line. It is titled Mr. Bullfrog and is style number SC-903. I found the copyright stamp on the back but there is no date, so I don't have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004