Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Frog of the Day


Dandee - Frog Plush
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Happy Valentine's Day! Here at Frog Central the Frog Wrangler and I are going to enjoy a cozy day inside. First it started to rain, then ice, and just for good measure snow. Add to that extremely strong wind and electricity was spotty most of the night. So today I'll be going around resetting all the clocks. I'm glad I went shopping on Sunday because they're asking everyone to stay off the roads. And from the looks of the news and all the accidents, I'll be happy to stay in.

This frog plush is from Dandee and is one of their Plush Pals. It is a musical plush that plays Rescue Me. It is style number 858419. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004