Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Frog of the Day


Sprogz - Chopper Hopper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Oh my aching back! Oh my aching knees! Oh my..... well you get the idea. It took everything in me to haul myself out of bed today. I almost broke down and took a pain pill. The weather is definately changing and every joint is screaming in protest. We did not get the ice storm overnight, but warnings are still in effect from this evening through tomorrow evening, so things have just shifted forward 24 hours. I made it to the grocery store last evening. Two hours of shopping, and I'm well stocked up in case it does storm. And I saved 13 bucks with my coupons. Time to get this day rolling along......

This frog collectible is another in the Sprogz line from Holland Studio. This is called Chopper Hopper and is number 0900. This is a very large piece - a full 7 inches long. The sticker on the front of the box says 1998, but I'm not exactly sure that is the year it was made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004