Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Frog of the Day


Sprogz - Internet Hopper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
A lazy Sunday morning - just finished reading the paper and cutting out coupons. I should run to the grocery store today at some point - they are calling for an ice storm and then about 6 inches of snow. The Frog Wrangler will be so happy! She'll never want to come back inside. I came across a number of Sprogz that I had not previously listed - the joy of still going through boxes a year and a half after moving! Since there are so few of them I decided to put them in the Frog of the Day rotation rather than reviving the Afternoon with Sprogz. Enjoy!

This frog collectible is from Holland Studio and is part of the Sprogz line. This piece is called Internet Hopper and is number SG088. It dates to 1998. Holland Studio no longer makes Sprogz and they are getting a bit harder to find. As most of you know who have been with me from the beginning I have a full set except for the three music boxes and a display stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004