Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Frog of the Day

This morning I heard the mourning doves outside calling back and forth. I know they don't migrate south for the winter, but this is the first I heard them since last year. The local paper had a front page picture of them pearched in a row on the power lines, talking about them keeping warm during this cold snap. I woke up this morning feeling rotten, so I think I may go back to bed and listen to NPR. The Frog Wrangler has already beaten me there - I bet the bed will be all messed up......

This frog collectible is a little pot with a frog on the side. This comes from Bali, Indonesia. They have a thriving pottery business there in a small village that basically employs the entire population. These are readily available - I received this one about 5 years ago (2001).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004