Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Frog of the Day

The weather is getting a bit tedious, isn't it? Last night I watched the new Survivor, it looks to be an interesting season. Later this month the new Amazing Race starts - that's my favorite reality show. I spent yesterday afternoon writing congresspeople on behalf of NPR and PBS. The latest budget submitted by the president cut funding for these institutions. While I listen to NPR all the time, could you imagine no Sesame Street? Please sign some of the on-line petitions and write your congresspeople.

This frog collectible is from Pacific Rim and is Kiss Me Frog Prince. This plush is handmade in China. He stands 19 inches tall. Adorned with his royal robe and crown, he holds his heart in his hands that has a big kiss me written across it. It is a shelf sitter. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004