Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Frog of the Day

I finally got my prescriptions yesterday! I like my trip once a month to CVS because on the way out I always stop by and pick up a roll of Necco wafers. I wish they carried the rolls of all chocolate ones. On the way home I stopped by DQ. Their blizzard of the month is hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries. It was delicious although kind of weird to order a frozen treat when the temperature's below zero! This morning's temp was 4 below but we're supposed to get up to the mid-20's by this afternoon. I had a lot of fun this morning trying to get a pick of today's frog. It's wrapped in plastic, which always creates a lot of fun with the flash.

This frog item is from Alda's Forever Soap and is a Frog Musician Soap Set. The design is supposed to last through the life of the soap. Each bar is 3 ounces, they are French milled. It is style number MS13653. I do not have a date for this item, but a review of the Alda's Forever website shows that this design is no longer available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004