Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Frog of the Day

I was glad to hear that one of the whooping crane babies survived the Florida tornadoes. They are such an endangered species that every one is precious. It's another very cold day here at Frog Central and all I want to do is just hibernate. Thank goodness I went grocey shopping last week. I can stay all wrapped up with my blanket. And the Frog Wrangler is a great heat factory who loves to jump in my lap - keeping me nice and warm.

This frog collectible is from Hagen-Renaker and is called Tuba Player. It is part of a frog band series. It is style number 03252. I do not have a date for this item. These little porcelain figures are highly collectible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004