Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Frog of the Day

It's warmed up today according to the news to a balmy 2 below! I was talking last night with a friend who lives in the Cleveland, Ohio area and the newscast was a reading of school closings - they had over 500. At that point, doesn't it become easier to tell people which ones are open? The Frog Wrangler and I went back to bed this morning after she went out. She crawled right under the covers with me to warm up. I have a couple errands that need to be done, but I think I'll hold off for a day or two to see if things warm up a bit.

This frog item is a set of rubber stamps from All Night Media. The stamps include the White's Tree Frog, Argentine Horned Frog, Leopard Frog, Asian Flying Frog, Red-Eyed Tree Frog, Poison Dart Frogs, Golden Mantella, and tadpoles. There is one stamp that is lilypads. The style number on the box is 7020K. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004