Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Frog of the Day


Avon - Frog Hand Puppet
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The weather has made another dip downwards. The weatherman says the windchill is running about 25 below zero! The poor Frog Wrangler was tinkling icecicles this morning. All kinds of warnings are out about people being sure they have all exposed skin covered. And I know I've said this before, but bring your animals inside! I'm running late this morning because I woke up this morning with my knee swollen to about the size of a basketball - the joys of arthritis.

This frog item is from Avon and is a bath mitt puppet for kids. The tag on the inside dates it to 1998. Made of soft cloth. A cute item in the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004