Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Note Paper and Holder
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's a bit colder here at Frog Central today - I got the heating bill yesterday and so the thermostat went down a couple degrees. Besides, that ground hog Phil didn't see his shadow, so it's an early spring! Well, in this early sping weather of about 2 degrees I have to go run some errands this morning, so here's today's frog.....

This frog item is a frog note paper and holder. It has a magnet on the back so that it can be stuck to the refrigerator. The design is by Dan Gilbert. This matches the desk set that was already put up here. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004