Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Frog of the Day

Well yesterday was a lot of fun. I spent the morning screaming at the people who service my prescription plan. Then I had to go to the pharmacy to get my blood pressure medication before the top of my head blew off. I decided to swing by the grocery store and get some corned beef, Swiss cheese, and the other ingredients to make reuben sandwiches. My favorite sandwich and it was very delicious.

This frog collectible is from Brookside Products and is a Kermit Shoelace Muncher set. This dates to 1988. A fun Kermit collectible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004