Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Sandylion - Frog Stickers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler was so happy this morning - a fresh coat of snow fell overnight. She had fun playing for about 15 minutes and only reluctantly came back inside. I barely slept last night. I haven't had my blood pressure medication for two days now and I felt it last night. Well, the problems with the wonderful Medicare Part D have to be straightened out today. Of course talking to them sends my blood pressure right through the roof. I can't stand it when people can't think for themselves - if there computer doesn't tell them what to do and think they can't understand. It makes you wonder how they know how to wipe their...... OK here's today's frog.

This frog collectible is from Sandlylion and is a sheet of frog stickers. The parent company is Kromekote. The style number is 456723 and dates to 1990. If you want to see more stickers from this company, you can go to www.sandylion.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004