Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a strange week for the weather, but the Frog Wrangler has taken it all in. She loves the snow and earlier this week there was a bit on the ground. Of course a lot of sniffing made quite a bit of it land on her nose! The weather has grown quite a bit warmer during the day and the Wrangler wants to go out frequently to check it all out. The last couple days she hasn't been feeling quite herself - spending time really close or wanting to climb into my lap and worries when she can't see me. Let's hope she's feeling better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004