Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler is having a great week. Lots of cold weather and a bit of snow. They're calling for more snow tonight and all day tomorrow so she'll be really happy. She got a reprieve this week from a visit to the vet's office. I had to cancel the appointment after we got snow and ice. I just won't drive in that kind of weather and the Wrangler refuses to pull me on a sleigh. LOL So I received a box in the mail today that, among other things, were a couple boxes of chocolate covered cherries (my favorite). Try as hard as she might, I wouldn't relent and give her one - even when she offered to trade some of her biscuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004