Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler is definately feeling better. I made the bed first thing this morning and went about my day as usual. I went looking for her to take a picture for her Friday appearance - only to find her on the bed. I just wonder how long it took her to get the covers and top sheet all piled up like that. Ah well, I'll remake it later - when I'm getting ready to hop in! She's probably all happy because I forgot to call the vet this week so she could go her yearly shots - she won't be so lucky come Monday......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004