Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler is feeling better every day. She's run around with her toys for a while but I'd been wary of playing catch for fear she would hurt herself chasing them. But this week a couple small throws and she did pretty good. The Wrangler has been so happy with the snow we've gotten and so today I thought I'd take a couple shots of her playing in the snow, but when we went out it was all gone. She looked out, then back at me, as if to say "Where'd it all go?" So here she is checking out part of the front yard, keeping an eye on all the cars. Like all good doggies, she's out on her 30 foot retractable leash. She's been obsessed with that bush for a while now - apparently a little boy dog came along and marked it and she has done her best to crawl on top of it to tinkle to cover over the scent with her own. After her foray outside she's back in for an afternoon nap. Hey, that's a good idea......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004