Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Frog of the Day


Foam Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
A very cold morning this morning - another day in the single digits to start! I had such fun last night. I decided to get out the Cool Daddy Deep Fryer and make perogies. Yum! I've got mushrooms to do today. The Frog Wrangler was upset that I wasn't willing to share. Ah well, I have to go out today so I got out my froggy hat and am ready to go - I wonder why it doesn't keep my head warm......

This frog item is a foam frog hat. A lot of fun, but I honestly don't know anything more about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004