Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Frog of the Day

I went to Walmart grocery shopping yesterday - I have to tell you, they have some of the best pizza. A 16 inch pizza for under 10 bucks - and it's good pizza. I got the supreme pizza and will get 4 meals out of it because it is huge! So the temperature was 2 degrees this morning - Brrrrrr! The Frog Wrangler went out and came back in sneezing. She probably got snow up her nose, she loves to shove her nose in it, but since there is only a dusting out there she was sniffing it.

This frog collectible is from Russ Berrie and designed by Kathleen Kelly. It is a Valentine's Day Frog Angel. It has a bean bag body with hands and head made of resin. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004