Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Frog of the Day

A little bit of snow last night gave a white coat to the lawn this morning. It's so cold even the Frog Wrangler didn't care to spend much time out there this morning. I'm getting around a bit late this morning because I stayed up to watch the movie Troy last night on the Hallmark Channel. I have a couple errands to run today and I do not want to go out in the cold!

This frog collectible is from Boyd Bears and Friends and is part of their Folkwear Collection. This piece is called Princess Puckerup...Kiss Me Quick! It is style number 26428. The writing around the pin says "Where's My Prince?" I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004