Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Frog of the Day

It's a lazy Saturday morning here at Frog Central, the Frog Wrangler and I are just getting up and around. There was a bit of excitement here in Tidy Town yesterday, some kids were arrested for buying the ingredients for their home meth lab. It's terrible that kids would willingingly take that crap. So these kids came from a big town to the east, I'm sure thinking they could put one over on the small town - but we've got a pretty good law enforcement here.

This frog item is a small resin figurine of three Valentine's frogs, each holding a heart that reads I Love You. It is from Easter Unlimited and was made in China. It is style number 6312. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004