Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler and I were up early this morning. On such a cold morning I don't mind cooking at all so I made up some pancakes and sausage. That and a cup of hot cocoa and I'm ready to go! The Frog Wrangler had a piece of "Dogs don't know it's not bacon" bacon. I have to be extra careful with letting the Wrangler out to play - there have been reports on the news about cougars in the area.

This frog item is a Welcome Mat from MRS Imports. It is a plastic mat that when you step on it, it croaks. It runs on batteries. A fun froggy item. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004