Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Frog of the Day


Snowdrop Silk Tie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Last night I watched Comedy Central's presentation of John Pinneta, a stand-up comic. What a funny man! I laughed for the whole hour. The performance is on DVD and is twice as long as the television special and I think I'm going to have to get it. The Frog Wrangler slept in this morning. I was up and around at 5:30 - I finally woke her up at 8. She's so hard of hearing these days that nothing bothers her sleep.

This frog item is a silk tie from Snowdrop. Original design by Ella. It was make in Korea. Snowdrop makes novelty ties and I was surprised by the number of frog ties out there. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004