Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Frog of the Day


Plush Frog with Croaker
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler and I slept in late this morning. The temperatures here are in the low 20's and it's nice to stay under the covers - for a little while. This afternoon I'm heading up to my old stomping grounds for a visit. I figure I better go today because they're calling for snow again this evening and I don't like to drive in the snow any more.

This plush frog is equipped with an electronic croaker and runs on 3 watch batteries. Don't forget to take watch batteries out of your collectibles - they will leak too. I do not have any further information on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004