Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Castagna - Frog with Innertube
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
A blanket of snow has fallen on Frog Central - along with a layer of ice! Churches cancelled this morning and warnings are out to stay off the roads. Of course tomorrow will be video on the news of the idiots who didn't heed the warnings. The Frog Wrangler was amazed this morning - I opened the door to let her out and she just stood there looking like a kid on Christmas morning not knowing where to start! She spent about 15 minutes outside before I called her in and she did not come all that willingly. Today's picture was tough to get all the details to come out - it took a bit of fidgeting with the controls in iPhoto.

This frog collectible is from Castagna and is called Frog with Innertube. I've mentioned before how much I like the quality of these Castagna pieces. They are made in Italy and easily distinguished by their finish. Each piece carries the Castagna name and the year created. This piece dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004