Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler looked really pissed in yesterday's picture, didn't she? Well she's continued that feeling through this morning - definately in a mood! She'll have lots of fun later today playing in the snow. The Wrangler has always loved the snow and romping around in it. I myself would prefer to stay inside and keep warm. I woke up late this morning with a stuffed up nose and lots of congestion. So I think I'm going to have a cup of hot chocolate and go crawl back under the covers.

This frog item is from Design Ideas and are Floating Candles. The box says designed by Hardy. They were made in Malaysia and date to 1995. They come 3 to a box and I have 2 boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004