Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Frog of the Day


Palmer - Animal Expressions
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I can't believe it's Friday already. This week just flew right by. This week another storm system is supposed to swoop in and I'm afraid we're going to get his with the ice and snow this time. I've decided I better go to the grocery store today just to be sure. And I'm sure just as in the past, that will mean that we'll get absolutely nothing!

This frog item is a Valentine's card that has chocolate in it! It is from Palmer and is from their Animal Expressions line. The outside says "I Like You," and the inside says "More Than Flies!" This card or a version thereof seems to make an appearance every year. I'm not sure what year I received this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004