Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Frog of the Day


Crystal Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's a cold day today here at Frog Central. Forecasts of snow between now and Monday have been on the news. I've decided since it's cold and miserable that it's a good time to spend inside finishing up projects. I'm sure that will keep me busy for the rest of the winter!

This frog collectible is made of crystal. The box says made in China, style number 2852A, and carries the name Frog With Crown. I received this a gift this last Christmas so it dates to 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004