Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Frog Gift Bag
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It finally stopped raining! It's still very dreary and overcast but the forecast says we should now have 3 or 4 days before the possibility of snow enters the picture. One thing with all this rain, the Frog Wrangler is smelling great from all the extra baths she's gotten by just going outside. She's been shedding alot lately so today is vaccuum cleaning day.

This frog item is from Hallmark and is a Frog Gift Bag. I do not have any further information on this item.

UPDATE: I came across some wrapping paper that matches this gift bag. The paper has a date of 1991 on it which leads me to believe this bag comes from that date also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004