Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Frog of the Day

I know I'm not all that observant of my neighbors but I was dismayed yesterday to look out the back window and see a neighbors house across the street gone - apparently bulldozed sometime in the last couple of months. I just couldn't believe I never heard anything. The rain continues and I'm beginning to feel a bit like the masses standing outside Noah's ark and I'm hearing Bill Cosby's God voice in my ear - "How long can you tred water?"

This frog collectible is a cute little item from Petra Toys. It is a wooden toy called a press puppet. There is a little plunger on the underside that you push up and the frog dances around. This was made in the Czech Republic. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004