Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Frog of the Day


Avon - Tad the Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The temperature here hovered 2 degrees above zero last night so we got rain, not ice. Just 20 miles to the west of here it was a different story - they got hit with some of the worst of this storm. So the first wave is over and the second isn't supposed to hit until this evening. The big news story here in the St. Louis area was the finding of those two boys who were abducted. Let's hope the guy who took them gets all he deserves from a cellmate named Bubba.

This plush frog collectible is from Avon and is part of their Full O'Beans collection. His name is Tad the Frog and he has one hang tag with an aquamarine birthstone for March and a second hang tag that gives the name and birthdate. This item dates to 1998. It has a cute poem on the inside of the second hang tag which is as follows:

I may be green
as pickle relish,
But I'm never,
ever selfish,
I like to jump,
I like to leap,
Then sit on a lily
to rest my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004