Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Frog of the Day


Figurine - Frog Cowboy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The weather predictions are dire for Frog Central - up to 4 inches or rain by Sunday night. There are some models saying it will switch to ice. I don't know which is worse! Either way I went to the supermarket yesterday afternoon to get some basic supplies. So it can do whatever it wants outside - just stay out of the basement!

This frog collectible is a little figurine that was made in China. I call it Frog Cowboy. These little resin figures are popular at gas station gift shops and five and dimes (do they even exist anymore?). I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004