Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Frog of the Day

It's been a slow start to the morning here at Frog Central. Of course there was more drizzle but that is supposed to be moving on and the sky will clear to that dull gray that passes for daylight. Was glad to see Jon Stewart back last night as well as Stephen Colbert. I have to run out to the supermarket today at some point - for some reason the refrigerator seems to keep eating the stuff I put in it!

This frog item is a plush from Furry Friends - distributed exclusively by Schnucks. It is called Valentine Buddy and is eight inches long. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004