Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Frog of the Day

Yesterday sure turned out to be a lot of fun. I spent the day working on my computer - trying to keep it up and running. I got it booted up enough to make back-ups of most of the things I was most worried about. It seems I can get about 1/2 to and hour before it does a self-shutdown. Lots of fun! The general consesus is that the power module is going bad, which means a new computer is in my very near future. I love today's frog because it was made about 20 miles from where I now live, but I received it long before moving here.

This frog collectible is from Holiday Crafts and is a Frog Shelf Sitter. Holiday Crafts is a craft co-op where artisans can sell their items. The frog head, torso, and feet are made of wood and the rest of the body is cloth. I do not have a specific date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004