Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Frog of the Day


Russ - I Love You Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm running very late this morning - just made my cup of hot chocolate and drinking it as I type. The Frog Wrangler got up around seven and we were both more than happy to go back to bed. With all this dreary weather here - and it promises to be another cold, drizzle of a day today - it's nice to get back under the covers. Plus I've had a wicked sore throat for three days now and my body said you will rest and I finally listened. The newspaper said last night that influenza is running rampant - enough to actually stop some church services. You know that here in the bible belt that it has to be bad for that to happen! I've had my flu shot and I'm hoping that I don't get anything more than just this sore throat.

This frog collectible is from Rus Berrie and Company and is done by artist Doug Harris. It is part of their Toadily Yours line and is called I Love You Hearts. It is style number 22578. I do not have a date as to when I recieved this item, but it is still readily available. The balloons that say "I" and "Love" are mounted on a metal spring. I have lots of Valentine's frogs and thought it was time to start putting them up - it will soon be here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004