Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Frog of the Day


Lipco - Frog Fiddler
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Another dreary day here at Frog Central. Even the Frog Wrangler, who loves to go outside, looks out the door as if to say "Do I have to?" It was exciting yesterday watching the switch of power on capital hill. Listening to the debates this morning you hear a lot of sour grapes. Ah well, like anything will really change. It all is enough to give one a headache - so lets go listen to some music......

This frog item is from Lipco and I call it Frog Fiddler. A cute little resin piece - made in China - of a frog playing a violin/fiddle with a little bug at his foot. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004