Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Frog of the Day


Castagna - Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's a very dark day here at Frog Central - I actually had to use the night setting on the camera to get a picture. The Frog Wrangler has had a very busy morning - I gave her a Chewlotta biscuit. She's hid it at least a dozen places which of course are never secure enough for her. She finally hid it in a corner and layed down where she could watch it. It's supposed to rain here all day today so I think it will be a day for getting my office cleaned out a bit.

This frog is from Castagna and is simply called Frog. This piece is really nice and dates to 1995. Castagna pieces are made in Italy and have a very distinct painting that makes them easy to distinguish. The Castagna name is also engraved on each piece along with the year made. On this piece that is on one of the back legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004