Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Frog of the Day

Glad to see some of the normal television programming returning. I like Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC - he was fired up last night! Other than that, I got a lot of housework done - it's amazing for one person how much trash goes out every week. I'll blame ig on the Frog Wrangler. On to today's frog......

This frog collectible comes from one of my favorite companies - Westland Giftware! This is from their Mwah! line and is called Princess and Frog Prince salt and pepper set. The two pieces have magnets in them that connect them. It is item number 93419 and dates to 2006. You can see all that Westland Giftware has to offer by going to their website - Westland .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004