Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Thinker on Ball
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Did you see all the frogs in the Tournament of Roses parade yesterday? We were well represented on a number of floats. Yesterday was a quiet start to the new year. The Frog Wrangler and I are still unpacking boxes from the move here to Frog Central and so we went through a couple of boxes to see what we've been missing. Today has been called a national day of mourning so no mail again today. That's okay with me but you know all the bills are going to come on one day - tomorrow! I think I'll join today's frog and go sit on a rock in the garden.....

This frog collectible is a piece of statuary. It is a Frog Thinker Sitting on Ball. The only information I have about this item is a Made in China sticker on the bottom. I do not have a year for this item. It is made of a polyresin material and is actually a bit too light to put outside (as if my garden frogs would go there anyway! lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004