Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Ohio Art - Bull Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a good night last night. I went to bed early so didn't see all the festivities on television. Now I get to try to remember to put 2007 on all the checks I write this month - it seems to take about that long to get into the new date doesn't it? I had fun all morning with today's frog so let's get right to it......

This frog collectible is from Ohio Art and is called Bull Frog. It is a plush with electronic sensors and is capable of saying over 100 things. This dates to 1998 and really is a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004