Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler has had a real good week. The other day, for the first time in a month, she wandered off by herself to find a place to take a nap. I found her laying on the end of the bed. I think I knew at that point she really was feeling like herself again. Today has been a really dreary day here and The Frog Wrangler is getting annoyed with the deteriorating conditions of her yard. It was fun watching her this morning - she'd take a step forward and her paw would sink in the mud - she'd lift it up and give it a little shake. At one point I think she would have liked to have been doing all four paws at once! So after a towel rub down and a cleaning up she just wanted to crawl into her chair and curl up with her blanket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004